Project Manager I
- Communication and report plan to D&I Asst Director, allocating tasks and setting milestones on an ongoing basis.
- Full project life cycle ownership. Report on an ongoing basis project success including metrics, test and deployment
- Plan, organize, orchestrate and control the project efficiently and effectively in advance of L@L
- Dedicated full time to develop, manager project in terms of scope, time and cost
- Establish templates, practices to server for future projects to expand and mature these capabilities in the D&I organization
- Candidate must have experience with Sharepoint (all information will be captured in Sharepoint so candidate must be completely comfortable)
- Strong Excel skills- must be able to do Pivot tables
- Experience with OneNote and PowerPoint
- Must have global project experience
- Must have experience with vendor management (Specifically Diversity and Inclusion vendor if possible) and communication. If not not specifically Diversity and Inclusion background then HRIS experience is preferred.