The Sales/ Marketing Manager is responsible for all restoration sales activity within the assigned franchises. The Manager will develop and maintain relationships with insurance adjusters, contractors and other target markets capable of referring or assigning restoration work. The Manager will "First Respond" to jobs when possible, if there is an opportunity to meet with an adjuster and/or contractor. The Manager will represent the interests of the company and meet customer's needs in a courteous, professional, honest and caring manner. The Manager is required to continuously expand our list of contacts and report their activities on the appropriate provided software/CRM.
Specific duties include:
- Develop and maintain business relationships with adjusters, contractors and other parties capable of referring or assigning textile and electronic restoration work
- Maintain regular contact with business partners while expanding our business partner relationships by finding and developing new contacts and report all contacts on Corporate provided software
- In the first 30 days, first respond to jobs that are called in to get a work authorization signed and meet with homeowners, adjusters and contractors to explain our restoration process, demonstrating our expertise and professionalism and maximizing opportunities for additional referrals or assignments
- Show empathy to homeowners affected by fire or water disaster and manage the customer's expectations while coordinating job performance to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Manage entertainment and marketing expenses within company guidelines and document and report all expenses incurred on behalf of the company according to company policy
- Schedule / conduct Continuing Education classes, lunch and learns, plant tours and other customer involvement activities to maximize exposure of the brand to the market
- Become familiar with and remain in compliance with all terms of the Franchise agreement pertaining to marketing activities
- When assigned or directed, attend training functions and participate in statewide or regional marketing efforts
- Notify the supervisor, at the earliest possible time, of any inability to perform any scheduled activities allowing the greatest opportunity to modify schedules
- Work hours are 8am to 5pm, with some evening and early morning obligations as required (for example visiting contractor offices for morning crew meetings, entertaining clients, and attending association meetings)
- Wear branded uniform
- Conduct 5 face to face meetings per day (25 per week); make 10 phone calls per day (50 per week); send 10 emails/texts per day (50 per week) as a minimum
- Market and promote both territories to promote areas at all times
- Follow up with clear communication with Customers, Adjusters, and Contractors timely
- CRM will be updated daily and appointments scheduled, 1 email marketing campaign per week. Copy owners on email related touches. (Owner can then reach out at the owner/owner level)
- All commission checks to contractors will be hand delivered to owners.
- All contacts will have a face to face meeting in the first 45 days (CRM is to pre-loaded with contacts)
- Uphold the integrity and ethics of the owner.
- Act on the requests and direction of owner.
- Work with owners to set quarterly and annually sales and marketing goals