PRIMARY PURPOSE: To managed the technical and operational functions within assigned office(s) including compliance with company standards and industry best practices; to ensure consistent delivery of quality services; to be responsible for staffing and training needs; and to be responsible for budget preparation and profit and loss management. Has direct responsibility for 25-49 colleagues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for overall operational management for assigned locations/offices
- Establishes policy and procedure to assure compliance to best practices, claims management services standards, state regulations and client service requirements
- Establishes business plan with goal and objectives for the partnership and assigned locations/offices
- Monitors management reports relating to the partnership/office performance
- Assists with the coordination of sales and client service efforts
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Supports the organization's quality program(s)
- Travels as required
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
NOTE: Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Eight (8) years claims management experience including two (2) years supervisory experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required.